Saturday 14 April 2007

One Week to Go

Well, I'm nearly at my holiday (going to the Gold Coast for a week!!!) but before that we have the youth conference.

Presence is now finished and it went well from my perspective... the usual crazy of setting up, working with dancers, musicians, singers... and their wish for time on stage. My team were amazing, everyone was willing to help out and they all seemed to have alot of fun, so thanks to everyone who made my week so much easier.

And think in 1 week I'll be getting ready to flyout with Michelle to have some well earned time off... it's going to be amazing, we're planning on doing the lands as well as relax and hopefully do not alot (no computers or work phones are permitted for this time away).

Anyway this house has finally gotten wireless internet access so I've got a bit of surfing to catch up on...

1 comment:

Deeleea said...

So how is it that the last entry was back in April and I had no idea this blog existed... hmmm...

More mad ramblings please!